- Greater in number: a hall with more seats.
- Greater in size, amount, extent, or degree: more land; more support.
- Additional; extra: She needs some more time.
- A greater or additional quantity, number, degree, or amount: The more I see of you the more I like you.
- A greater or additional number of persons or things: I opened only two bottles but more were in the refrigerator.
- To or in a greater extent or degree: loved him even more.
- Used to form the comparative of many adjectives and adverbs: more difficult; more softly. See Usage Note at perfect.
- In addition: phoned twice more.
- Moreover; furthermore.
- more and more To a steadily increasing extent or degree: getting more and more worried.
- more or less About; approximately: holds two tons, more or less.
- more or less To an undetermined degree: were more or less in agreement.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
സംഖ്യം - Samkhyam ;വലിപ്പം - Valippam ;ഒത്തിരി - Oththiri | Othiri ;പിന്നെയും പിന്നെയും - Pinneyum Pinneyum ;കൂടുതല് വലുതാക്കല് - Kooduthal Valuthaakkal | Kooduthal Valuthakkal ;ആധിക്യം - Aadhikyam | adhikyam ;