Great in quantity; long in duration; as, much rain has fallen; much time.
- Great in quantity, degree, or extent: not much rain; much affection.
- A large quantity or amount: Much has been written.
- Something great or remarkable: The campus wasn't much to look at.
- To a great degree or extent: much smarter.
- Just about; almost: much the same.
- Frequently; often: doesn't get out much.
- as much Almost the same: I thought as much. She said as much.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ഒത്തിരി - Oththiri | Othiri ;അത്യന്തം - Athyantham ;ബഹുലമായ - Bahulamaaya | Bahulamaya ;ഒട്ടേറെ - Ottere ;തോനെ - Thone ;അല്പേതരം - Alpetharam ;