Great in quantity; long in duration; as, much rain has fallen; much time.
- Great in quantity, degree, or extent: not much rain; much affection.
- A large quantity or amount: Much has been written.
- Something great or remarkable: The campus wasn't much to look at.
- To a great degree or extent: much smarter.
- Just about; almost: much the same.
- Frequently; often: doesn't get out much.
- as much Almost the same: I thought as much. She said as much.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
വളരെ - Valare ;ബഹു - Bahu ;ഒരുപാടുള്ള - Orupaadulla | Orupadulla ;ഭൂരി - Bhoori ;അനല്പ - Analpa ;അതീവ - Atheeva ;