That which happens without human design or forethought; chance; accident; hazard; fortune; fate.
- Informal A large extent, amount, or number. Often used in the plural: is in a lot of trouble; has lots of friends.
- Informal Used adverbially with a or in the plural to mean "to a great degree or extent” or "frequently”: felt a lot better; ran lots faster; doesn't go out a whole lot; has seen her lots lately.
- A piece of land having specific boundaries, especially one constituting a part of a city, town, or block.
- A piece of land used for a given purpose: a parking lot.
- The complete grounds of a film studio.
- The outdoor area of a film studio.
- An object used in making a determination or choice at random: casting lots.
- The use of objects in making a determination or choice at random: chosen by lot.
- The determination or choice so made.
- Something that befalls one because of or as if because of determination by lot.
- One's fortune in life; fate.
- A number of associated people or things: placating an angry lot of tenants; kids who made a noisy lot.
- Kind; type: That dog is a contented lot.
- Miscellaneous articles sold as one unit.
- To apportion by lots; allot.
- To divide (land) into lots.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
വലിയ തുകവിധി - Valiya Thukavidhi ;വിധി - വിധി ;ഭൂവിഭാഗം - Bhoovibhaagam | Bhoovibhagam ;നറുക്ക് - നറുക്ക് ;ബഹുസംഖ്യ - Bahusamkhya ;തുക - Thuka ;