Turned backward; having a contrary or opposite direction; hence; opposite or contrary in kind; as, the reverse order or method.
- Turned backward in position, direction, or order.
- Having the back showing or in view of the observer.
- Moving, acting, or organized in a manner contrary to the usual.
- Causing backward movement: a reverse gear.
- Printing Printed in such a way that the normally colored part appears white against a colored or black background.
- The opposite or contrary: All along we thought Sue was older than Bill, but just the reverse was true.
- The back or rear part.
- The side of a coin or medal that does not carry the principal design; the verso.
- A change to an opposite position, condition, or direction.
- A change in fortune from better to worse; a setback: suffered financial reverses.
- A mechanism, such as a gear in a motor vehicle, that is used to reverse movement.
- The position or operating condition of such a mechanism.
- Movement in an opposite direction.
- Football An offensive play in which a back running in one direction executes a handoff to a back running in the opposite direction.
- To turn around to the opposite direction.
- To turn inside out or upside down.
- To exchange the positions of; transpose.
- Law To revoke or annul (a decision or decree, for example).
- To cause to adopt a contrary viewpoint.
- To change to the opposite: reversed their planned course of action.
- To cause (an engine or a mechanism) to function in reverse.
- To turn or move in the opposite direction.
- To reverse the action of an engine.
- reverse (one's) field To turn and proceed in the opposite direction.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
പൃഷ്ഠം - Prushdam ;നേര്വിരോധം - Nervirodham ;പിന്നിലേക്കോടിക്കുക - Pinnilekkodikkuka ;മറിച്ചിടുക - Marichiduka ;അപജയം - Apajayam ;നേര് - Ner ;