The act of moving from one point to another; progress; passage.
- Onward movement in a particular direction; progress: the course of events.
- Movement in time; duration: in the course of a year.
- The direction of continuing movement: took a northern course.
- The route or path taken by something, such as a stream, that moves. See Synonyms at way.
- Sports A designated area of land or water on which a race is held: the course of a marathon.
- Sports A golf course.
- A mode of action or behavior: followed the best course and invested her money.
- A typical or natural manner of proceeding or developing; customary passage: a fad that ran its course.
- A systematic or orderly succession; a sequence: a course of medical treatments.
- A continuous layer of building material, such as brick or tile, on a wall or roof of a building.
- A complete body of prescribed studies constituting a curriculum: a four-year course in engineering.
- A unit of such a curriculum: took an introductory course in chemistry; passed her calculus course.
- A part of a meal served as a unit at one time: The first course was a delicious soup.
- Nautical The lowest sail on a mast of a square-rigged ship.
- A point on the compass, especially the one toward which a vehicle, such as a ship, is moving.
- To move swiftly through or over; traverse: ships coursing the seas.
- To hunt (game) with hounds.
- To set (hounds) to chase game.
- To proceed or move swiftly along a specified course: "Big tears now coursed down her face” ( Iris Murdoch).
- To hunt game with hounds.
- in due course At the proper or right time.
- of course In the natural or expected order of things; naturally.
- of course Without any doubt; certainly.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
പതിവുനടപടിക്രമം - Pathivunadapadikramam ;ഒഴുകുക - Ozhukuka ;സ്വാഭിവികവികാസം - Svaabhivikavikaasam | swabhivikavikasam ;മുന്നോട്ട് പോക്ക് - Munnottu Pokku ;കോഴ്സ് - Kozhsu ;വിമാനയാത്ര - Vimaanayaathra | Vimanayathra ;