Same as 1st Quarrel.
- A hunted animal; prey.
- Hunted animals considered as a group; game.
- An object of pursuit: The police lost their quarry in the crowd.
- An open excavation or pit from which stone is obtained by digging, cutting, or blasting.
- A rich or productive source: found the book an indispensable quarry of information.
- To obtain (stone) from a quarry, as by cutting, digging, or blasting.
- To extract (facts, for example) by long, careful searching: finally quarried out the genealogy from hundreds of sources.
- To use (land) as a quarry.
- A square or diamond shape.
- A pane of glass having this shape.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
പാറപൊട്ടിക്കുക - Paarapottikkuka | Parapottikkuka ;കല്ലുവെട്ടാന് കുഴി - Kalluvettaan Kuzhi | Kalluvettan Kuzhi ;കല്ത്തുരങ്കം - Kalththurankam | Kalthurankam ;a quarry പണ - a Quarry Pana ;കല്ലുവെട്ടാൻ കുഴി - Kalluvettaan Kuzhi | Kalluvettan Kuzhi ;പക്ഷി - Pakshi ;