The act of applying or laying on, in a literal sense; as, the application of emollients to a diseased limb.
- The act of applying.
- Something applied, such as a cosmetic or curative agent.
- The act of putting something to a special use or purpose: an application of a new method.
- A specific use to which something is put: the application of science to industry.
- The capacity of being usable; relevance: Geometry has practical application in aviation and navigation.
- Close attention; diligence: shows application to her work.
- A request, as for assistance, employment, or admission to a school.
- The form or document on which such a request is made.
- Computer Science A computer program with a user interface.
- Computer Science Of or being a computer program designed for a specific task or use: applications software for a missile guidance system.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ഹര്ജി - Harji ;പ്രയോഗം - Prayogam ;വിജ്ഞാപനം - Vijnjaapanam | Vijnjapanam ;ഹര്ജ്ജി - Harjji ;പ്രയോഗം - Prayogam ;ഹർജ്ജി - Harjji ;