That which confines or contracts; a restraint; a shackle; a hindrance.
- A sudden, involuntary, spasmodic muscular contraction causing severe pain, often occurring in the leg or shoulder as the result of strain or chill.
- A temporary partial paralysis of habitually or excessively used muscles.
- Spasmodic contractions of the uterus, such as those occurring during menstruation or labor, usually causing pain in the abdomen that may radiate to the lower back and thighs.
- To affect with or as if with a cramp.
- To suffer from or experience cramps.
- A frame with an adjustable part to hold pieces together; a clamp.
- A cramp iron.
- A compressing or restraining force, influence, or thing.
- A confined position or part.
- To hold together with a cramp.
- To shut in so closely as to restrict the physical freedom of: were cramped in the tiny cubicle.
- To steer (the wheels of a vehicle) to make a turn.
- To jam (a wheel) by a short turn.
- cramp (one's) style To restrict or prevent from free action or expression.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ചുളിവ് - Chulivu ;തരിപ്പ് - Tharippu ;കൊളുത്ത് - Koluththu | Koluthu ;മാംസപേശിയുടെ വലിവ് - Maamsapeshiyude Valivu | Mamsapeshiyude Valivu ;സങ്കോചം - Sankocham ;ഞരമ്പ്വേദന - Njarampvedhana ;