To lead or direct in a way; to conduct in a course or path; to pilot; as, to guide a traveler.
- One who shows the way by leading, directing, or advising.
- One who serves as a model for others, as in a course of conduct.
- A person employed to conduct others, as through a museum, and give information about points of interest encountered.
- Something, such as a pamphlet, that offers basic information or instruction: a shopper's guide.
- A guidebook.
- Something that serves to direct or indicate.
- A device, such as a ruler, tab, or bar, that serves as an indicator or acts to regulate a motion or operation.
- A soldier stationed at the right or left of a column of marchers to control alignment, show direction, or mark the point of pivot.
- To serve as a guide for; conduct.
- To direct the course of; steer: guide a ship through a channel.
- To exert control or influence over.
- To supervise the training or education of.
- To serve as a guide.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ദര്ശകന് - Dharshakan ;ഉപദര്ശകന് - Upadharshakan ;സ്കൗട്ട് പ്രസ്ഥാനത്തിലെ ഗേൾഗൈഡ് - Skauttu Prasthaanaththile Gelgaidu | Skouttu Prasthanathile Gelgaidu ;മാര്ഗ്ഗദര്ശി - Maarggadharshi | Marggadharshi ;മാര്ഗ്ഗി - Maarggi | Marggi ;മാർഗ്ഗദർശി - Maarggadharshi | Marggadharshi ;