See 2d Milt.
- To be changed from a solid to a liquid state especially by the application of heat.
- To dissolve: Sugar melts in water.
- To disappear or vanish gradually as if by dissolving: The crowd melted away after the rally.
- To pass or merge imperceptibly into something else: Sea melted into sky along the horizon.
- To become softened in feeling: Our hearts melted at the child's tears.
- Obsolete To be overcome or crushed, as by grief, dismay, or fear.
- To change (a solid) to a liquid state especially by the application of heat.
- To dissolve: The tide melted our sand castle away.
- To cause to disappear gradually; disperse.
- To cause (units) to blend: "Here individuals of all races are melted into a new race of men” ( Michel Guillaume Jean de Crèvecoeur).
- To soften (someone's feelings); make gentle or tender.
- A melted solid; a fused mass.
- The state of being melted.
- The act or operation of melting.
- The quantity melted at a single operation or in one period.
- A usually open sandwich topped with melted cheese: a tuna melt.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ആര്ദ്രമാകുക - Aardhramaakuka | ardhramakuka ;ദ്രവീഭവിപ്പിക്കുക - Dhraveebhavippikkuka ;തുളിയുക - Thuliyuka ;കലര്ന്നുപോകുക - Kalarnnupokuka ;ലയിക്കുക - Layikkuka ;ആര്ദ്രമാക്കുക - Aardhramaakkuka | ardhramakkuka ;