Not to attend to with due care or attention; to forbear one's duty in regard to; to suffer to pass unimproved, unheeded, undone, etc.; to omit; to disregard; to slight; as, to neglect duty or business; to neglect to pay debts.
- To pay little or no attention to; fail to heed; disregard: neglected their warnings.
- To fail to care for or attend to properly: neglects her appearance.
- To fail to do or carry out, as through carelessness or oversight: neglected to return the call.
- The act or an instance of neglecting something.
- The state of being neglected.
- Habitual lack of care.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
വിലോപം - Vilopam ;പരാങ്മുഖത്വം - Paraangmukhathvam | Parangmukhathvam ;അലക്ഷ്യം - Alakshyam ;ഉദാസീനതയുള്ള - Udhaaseenathayulla | Udhaseenathayulla ;ഉപേക്ഷ - Upeksha ;അശ്രദ്ധ കാണിക്കുക - Ashraddha Kaanikkuka | Ashradha Kanikkuka ;