According to an established norm, rule, or principle; conformed to a type, standard, or regular form; performing the proper functions; not abnormal; regular; natural; analogical.
- Conforming with, adhering to, or constituting a norm, standard, pattern, level, or type; typical: normal room temperature; one's normal weight; normal diplomatic relations.
- Biology Functioning or occurring in a natural way; lacking observable abnormalities or deficiencies.
- Chemistry Designating a solution having one gram equivalent weight of solute per liter of solution.
- Chemistry Designating an aliphatic hydrocarbon having a straight and unbranched chain of carbon atoms.
- Mathematics Being at right angles; perpendicular.
- Mathematics Perpendicular to the direction of a tangent line to a curve or a tangent plane to a surface.
- Relating to or characterized by average intelligence or development.
- Free from mental illness; sane.
- Something normal; the standard: scored close to the normal.
- The usual or expected state, form, amount, or degree.
- Correspondence to a norm.
- An average.
- Mathematics A perpendicular, especially a perpendicular to a line tangent to a plane curve or to a plane tangent to a space curve.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
സാധാരണമായ - Saadhaaranamaaya | Sadharanamaya ;സാധാരണ നില - Saadhaarana Nila | Sadharana Nila ;സാമാന്യമായ - Saamaanyamaaya | Samanyamaya ;പ്രായിക - Praayika | Prayika ;സ്വാഭാവികമായ - Svaabhaavikamaaya | swabhavikamaya ;നിലവാരമൊത്ത - Nilavaaramoththa | Nilavaramotha ;