- An instrument for writing or drawing with ink or similar fluid, especially:
- A ballpoint pen.
- A fountain pen.
- A pen point.
- A penholder and its pen point.
- A quill.
- An instrument for writing regarded as a means of expression: "Tyranny has no enemy so formidable as the pen” ( William Cobbett).
- A writer or an author: a hired pen.
- A style of writing: wrote plays with a witty pen.
- The chitinous internal shell of a squid.
- To write or compose with or as if with a pen.
- A fenced enclosure for animals.
- The animals kept in such an enclosure.
- Any of various enclosures, such as a bullpen or playpen, used for a variety of purposes.
- A repair dock for submarines.
- To confine in or as if in a pen. See Synonyms at enclose.
- A female swan.
- Informal A penitentiary; a prison.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ഭാഷാരീതി - Bhaashaareethi | Bhashareethi ;പേന - Pena ;മസിപഥം - Masipatham ;മഷിക്കോല് - Mashikkol ;എഴുത്ത് - Ezhuththu | Ezhuthu ;ലേഖനി - Lekhani ;