To divide among several or many; to deal out; to apportion; to allot.
- To divide and dispense in portions.
- To supply (goods) to retailers.
- To deliver or pass out: distributing handbills on the street.
- To spread or diffuse over an area; scatter: distribute grass seed over the lawn.
- To apportion so as to be evenly spread throughout a given area: 180 pounds of muscle that were well distributed over his 6-foot frame.
- To separate into categories; classify.
- Logic To use (a term) so as to include all individuals or entities of a given class.
- Mathematics To be distributive.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ദുരവസ്ഥ - Dhuravastha ;വേദന - Vedhana ;വ്യാപിപ്പിക്കുക - Vyaapippikkuka | Vyapippikkuka ;പങ്കിടുക - Pankiduka ;ശോകം - Shokam ;തരംതിരിക്കുക - Tharamthirikkuka ;