- Payment, usually of an amount fixed by contract, made by a tenant at specified intervals in return for the right to occupy or use the property of another.
- A similar payment made for the use of a facility, equipment, or service provided by another.
- The return derived from cultivated or improved land after deduction of all production costs.
- The revenue yielded by a piece of land in excess of that yielded by the poorest or least favorably located land under equal market conditions. Also called economic rent.
- To obtain occupancy or use of (another's property) in return for regular payments.
- To grant temporary occupancy or use of (one's own property or a service) in return for regular payments: rents out TV sets.
- To be for rent: The cottage rents for $1,200 a month.
- for rent Available for use or service in return for payment.
- A past tense and a past participle of rend.
- An opening made by rending; a rip.
- A breach of relations between persons or groups; a rift.
- Slang A parent. Often used in the plural: had to stay home with the rents.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
കീറല് - Keeral ;പാട്ടത്തിനു കൊടുക്കുക - Paattaththinu Kodukkuka | Pattathinu Kodukkuka ;വാടകയ്ക്കു കൊടുക്കുക - Vaadakaykku Kodukkuka | Vadakaykku Kodukkuka ;പാട്ടം - Paattam | Pattam ;പിളര്പ്പ് - Pilarppu ;പാട്ടം വാങ്ങുക - Paattam Vaanguka | Pattam Vanguka ;