The act of succeeding, or following after; a following of things in order of time or place, or a series of things so following; sequence; as, a succession of good crops; a succession of disasters.
- The act or process of following in order or sequence.
- A group of people or things arranged or following in order; a sequence: "A succession of one-man stalls offered soft drinks” ( Alec Waugh). See Synonyms at series.
- The sequence in which one person after another succeeds to a title, throne, dignity, or estate.
- The right of a person or line of persons to so succeed.
- The person or line having such a right.
- The act or process of succeeding to the rights or duties of another.
- The act or process of becoming entitled as a legal beneficiary to the property of a deceased person.
- Ecology The gradual and orderly process of ecosystem development brought about by changes in community composition and the production of a climax characteristic of a particular geographic region.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
വംശപാരമ്പര്യം - Vamshapaaramparyam | Vamshaparamparyam ;അവകാശം - Avakaasham | Avakasham ;പിന്തുടര്ച്ച - Pinthudarcha ;ശ്രണി - Shrani ;അനന്തരാവകാശികള് - Anantharaavakaashikal | Anantharavakashikal ;അനുക്രമം - Anukramam ;