The act of sitting, or the state of being seated.
- A meeting of a legislative or judicial body for the purpose of transacting business.
- A series of such meetings.
- The term or duration of time that is taken by such a series of meetings.
- The part of a year or of a day during which a school holds classes.
- An assembly of people for a common purpose or because of a common interest: a gossip session.
- Law A court of criminal jurisdiction in the United States: the court of sessions.
- A period of time devoted to a specific activity, as to recording music in a studio.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
സമ്മേളനം - Sammelanam ;കാര്യനിര്വ്വാഹകസമിതികള് യോഗം ചേരുന്ന കാലം - Kaaryanirvvaahakasamithikal Yogam Cherunna Kaalam | Karyanirvvahakasamithikal Yogam Cherunna Kalam ;കുറ്റവിചാരണകാലം - Kuttavichaaranakaalam | Kuttavicharanakalam ;യോഗം - Yogam ;ഒരു ടേം - Oru Dem ;സഭായോഗകാലം - Sabhaayogakaalam | Sabhayogakalam ;