The act of administering; government of public affairs; the service rendered, or duties assumed, in conducting affairs; the conducting of any office or employment; direction; management.
- The act or process of administering, especially the management of a government or large institution.
- The activity of a government or state in the exercise of its powers and duties.
- The executive branch of a government.
- The group of people who manage or direct an institution, especially a school or college.
- The term of office of an executive officer or body.
- Law Management and disposal of a trust or estate.
- The dispensing, applying, or tendering of something, such as an oath, a sacrament, or medicine.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
നിര്വ്വഹണം - Nirvvahanam ;രാജ്യഭരണം - Raajyabharanam | Rajyabharanam ;കാര്യനിര്വ്വാഹകസംഘം - Kaaryanirvvaahakasamgham | Karyanirvvahakasamgham ;കര്മ്മാന്തം - Karmmaantham | Karmmantham ;നിർവ്വഹണം - Nirvvahanam ;ഗവണ്മെന്റ് - Gavanmentu ;