The act of coming together; the state of being together; union; coalition.
- A formal meeting of members, representatives, or delegates, as of a political party, fraternal society, profession, or industry.
- The body of persons attending such an assembly: called the convention to order.
- An agreement between states, sides, or military forces, especially an international agreement dealing with a specific subject, such as the treatment of prisoners of war.
- General agreement on or acceptance of certain practices or attitudes: By convention, north is at the top of most maps.
- A practice or procedure widely observed in a group, especially to facilitate social interaction; a custom: the convention of shaking hands.
- A widely used and accepted device or technique, as in drama, literature, or painting: the theatrical convention of the aside.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ചർച്ചായോഗം - Charchaayogam | Charchayogam ;ഉടമ്പടി - Udampadi ;ദേശാചാരം - Dheshaachaaram | Dheshacharam ;പ്രതിനിധിയോഗം - Prathinidhiyogam ;ലോകാചാരം - Lokaachaaram | Lokacharam ;രാഷ്ട്രങ്ങള് തമ്മിലുള്ള താല്ക്കാലിക സന്ധി - Raashdrangal Thammilulla Thaalkkaalika Sandhi | Rashdrangal Thammilulla Thalkkalika Sandhi ;