An orderly succession; a line; a row
- A container, such as a cabinet or folder, for keeping papers in order.
- A collection of papers or published materials kept or arranged in convenient order.
- Computer Science A collection of related data or program records stored as a unit with a single name.
- A line of persons, animals, or things positioned one behind the other.
- A line of troops or military vehicles so positioned.
- Games Any of the rows of squares that run forward and backward between players on a playing board in chess or checkers.
- Archaic A list or roll.
- To put or keep (papers, for example) in useful order for storage or reference.
- To enter (a legal document) on public official record.
- To send or submit (copy) to a newspaper.
- To carry out the first stage of (a lawsuit, for example): filed charges against my associate.
- To march or walk in a line.
- To put items in a file.
- To make application; apply: filed for a job with the state; file for a divorce.
- To enter one's name in a political contest: filed for Congress.
- on file In or as if in a file for easy reference: We will keep your resumé on file.
- Any of several hardened steel tools with cutting ridges for forming, smoothing, or reducing especially metallic surfaces.
- A nail file.
- Chiefly British A crafty or artful person.
- To smooth, reduce, or remove with or as if with a file.
- Archaic To sully or defile.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
പത്രസമൂഹം - പത്രസമൂഹം ;കരുക്ക് - Karukku ;അരംകൊണ്ടു രാകുക - Aramkondu Raakuka | Aramkondu Rakuka ;ബോധിപ്പിക്കുക - Bodhippikkuka ;അരം - അരം ;ശേഖരം - Shekharam ;