Luxuriant in growth; of vigorous growth; exuberant; grown to immoderate height; as, rank grass; rank weeds.
- A relative position in a society.
- An official position or grade: the rank of sergeant.
- A relative position or degree of value in a graded group.
- High or eminent station or position: persons of rank.
- A row, line, series, or range.
- A line of soldiers, vehicles, or equipment standing side by side in close order.
- The armed forces.
- Personnel, especially enlisted military personnel.
- A body of people classed together; numbers: joined the ranks of the unemployed.
- Games Any of the rows of squares running crosswise to the files on a playing board in chess or checkers.
- To place in a row or rows.
- To give a particular order or position to; classify.
- To outrank or take precedence over.
- To hold a particular rank: ranked first in the class.
- To form or stand in a row or rows.
- Slang To complain.
- Slang To engage in carping criticism. Often used with on: Stop ranking on me all the time.
- pull rank To use one's superior rank to gain an advantage.
- Growing profusely or with excessive vigor: rank vegetation in the jungle.
- Yielding a profuse, often excessive crop; highly fertile: rank earth.
- Strong and offensive in odor or flavor.
- Conspicuously offensive: rank treachery. See Synonyms at flagrant.
- Absolute; complete: a rank amateur; a rank stranger.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ബീഭത്സമായ - Beebhathsamaaya | Beebhathsamaya ;കാമാതുരനാ - Kaamaathuranaa | Kamathurana ;പൂര്ണ്ണമായ - Poornnamaaya | Poornnamaya ;പദവി - Padhavi ;പദം - Padham ;പുഷ്ടിയുള്ള - Pushdiyulla ;