The spirit; the soul of man.
- The spirit of a dead person, especially one believed to appear in bodily likeness to living persons or to haunt former habitats.
- The center of spiritual life; the soul.
- A demon or spirit.
- A returning or haunting memory or image.
- A slight or faint trace: just a ghost of a smile.
- The tiniest bit: not a ghost of a chance.
- A faint, false image, as:
- A secondary image on a television or radar screen caused by reflected waves.
- A displaced image in a photograph caused by the optical system of the camera.
- A false spectral line caused by imperfections in the diffraction grating.
- A displaced image in a mirror caused by reflection from the front of the glass.
- Informal A ghostwriter.
- A nonexistent publication listed in bibliographies.
- A fictitious employee or business.
- Physiology A red blood cell having no hemoglobin.
- Informal To engage in ghostwriting.
- To move noiselessly like a ghost: "Two young deer ghosted out of the woods” ( Nancy M. Debevoise).
- To haunt.
- Informal To ghostwrite: was hired to ghost the memoirs of a famous executive.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
അഭികൃത്വാവ് - Abhikruthvaavu | Abhikruthvavu ;ആത്മാവ് - Aathmaavu | athmavu ;പ്രതാത്മാവ് - Prathaathmaavu | Prathathmavu ;രക്ഷസ്സ് - Rakshassu ;ദുര്ദ്ദേവത - Dhurddhevatha | Dhurdhevatha ;ഖന്നാസ് - Khannaasu | Khannasu ;