A young goat.
- A young goat.
- The young of a similar animal, such as an antelope.
- The flesh of a young goat.
- Leather made from the skin of a young goat; kidskin.
- An article made from this leather.
- Informal A child.
- Informal A young person.
- Slang Pal. Used as a term of familiar address, especially for a young person: Hi, kid! What's up?
- Made of kid.
- Informal Younger than oneself: my kid brother.
- Informal To mock playfully; tease. See Synonyms at banter.
- Informal To deceive in fun; fool.
- Informal To engage in teasing or good-humored fooling.
- To bear young. Used of a goat or an antelope.
- no kidding Used to express disbelief.
- no kidding Used to express scornful acknowledgment of the obvious.