Open; expanded; evident; apparent; unconcealed; manifest; public; conspicuous.
- A grant made by a government that confers upon the creator of an invention the sole right to make, use, and sell that invention for a set period of time.
- Letters patent.
- An invention protected by such a grant.
- A grant made by a government that confers on an individual fee-simple title to public lands.
- The official document of such a grant.
- The land so granted.
- An exclusive right or title.
- Protected or conferred by a patent or letters patent: a patent right.
- Of, relating to, or dealing in patents: patent law.
- Obvious; plain. See Synonyms at apparent.
- Biology Not blocked; open.
- Biology Spreading open; expanded.
- Of, relating to, or being a nonprescription drug or other medical preparation that is often protected by a trademark.
- Of high quality. Used of flour.
- Archaic Open to general inspection. Used especially of documents.
- To obtain a patent on or for (an invention, for example).
- To invent, originate, or be the proprietor of (an idea, for example).
- To grant a patent to or for.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
കണ്ടുപിടുത്തത്തിന്റെ അവകാശം - Kandupiduththaththinte Avakaasham | Kandupiduthathinte Avakasham ;സ്പഷ്ടമായ - Spashdamaaya | Spashdamaya ;സ്ഫുടമായ - Sphudamaaya | Sphudamaya ;വിശേഷാവകാശപത്രം - Visheshaavakaashapathram | Visheshavakashapathram ;പൂര്ണ്ണാധികാരം - Poornnaadhikaaram | Poornnadhikaram ;കുത്തകനേടുക - Kuththakaneduka | Kuthakaneduka ;