A part, or division, of the people of the earth, distinguished from the rest by common descent, language, or institutions; a race; a stock.
- A relatively large group of people organized under a single, usually independent government; a country.
- The territory occupied by such a group of people: All across the nation, people are voting their representatives out.
- The government of a sovereign state.
- A people who share common customs, origins, history, and frequently language; a nationality: "Historically the Ukrainians are an ancient nation which has persisted and survived through terrible calamity” ( Robert Conquest).
- A federation or tribe, especially one composed of Native Americans.
- The territory occupied by such a federation or tribe.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ദേശവാസികള് - Dheshavaasikal | Dheshavasikal ;ദേശം - Dhesham ;പട്ടളം - Pattalam ;പ്രകൃതിമണ്ഡലം - Prakruthimandalam ;രാഷ്ട്രം - Raashdram | Rashdram ;ജനത - Janatha ;