Any aquatic carnivorous mammal of the families Phocidæ and Otariidæ.
- A die or signet having a raised or incised emblem used to stamp an impression on a receptive substance such as wax or lead.
- The impression so made.
- The design or emblem itself, belonging exclusively to the user: a monarch's seal.
- A small disk or wafer of wax, lead, or paper bearing such an imprint and affixed to a document to prove authenticity or to secure it.
- Something, such as a commercial hallmark, that authenticates, confirms, or attests.
- A substance, especially an adhesive agent such as wax or putty, used to close or secure something or to prevent seepage of moisture or air.
- A device that joins two systems or elements in such a way as to prevent leakage.
- An airtight closure.
- A closure, as on a package, used to prove that the contents have not been tampered with.
- A small decorative paper sticker.
- To affix a seal to in order to prove authenticity or attest to accuracy, legal weight, quality, or another standard.
- To close with or as if with a seal.
- To close hermetically.
- To make fast or fill up, as with plaster or cement.
- To apply a waterproof coating to: seal a blacktop driveway.
- To grant, certify, or designate under seal or authority.
- To establish or determine irrevocably: Our fate was sealed.
- Mormon Church To make (a marriage, for example) binding for life; solemnize forever.
- seal off To close tightly or surround with a barricade or cordon: An unused wing of the hospital was sealed off.
- Any of various aquatic carnivorous mammals of the families Phocidae and Otariidae, found chiefly in the Northern Hemisphere and having a sleek, torpedo-shaped body and limbs that are modified into paddlelike flippers.
- The pelt or fur of one of these animals, especially a fur seal.
- Leather made from the hide of one of these animals.
- To hunt seals.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
Fly , Kitten , Sheep , Fly , Horse , Fox , Duck , Octopus , Scorpion , Crocodile , Rat , Bee , Fly , Cheetah , Fly , Horse , Puppy , Cow , Deer , Shark , Squirrel , Chicken , Rabbit , Duck , Duck , Jaguar , Lobster , Lobster , Frog , Bear , Panda , Pig , Owl , Rat , Cow , Monkey , Alligator , Fish , Zebra , Tiger , Cat , Lion , Owl , Bird , Cow , Shark , Snake , Shark , Dog , Frog , Snail , Bear , Spider , Ant , Fish , Bird , Duck , Bear , Fly , Chimpanzee , Turtle , Dog , Fish , Eagle , Snake , Giraffe , Bear , Fish , Monkey , Pig , Snake , Rhinoceros , Fox , Pig , Turtle , Bear , Kangaroo , Goat , Dolphin , Camel , Duck , Cow , Goldfish , Horse , Kitten , Elephant , Hamster , Fly , Cat , Wolf , Bear , Fox , Horse , Hippopotamus , Puppy