Any aquatic carnivorous mammal of the families Phocidæ and Otariidæ.
- A die or signet having a raised or incised emblem used to stamp an impression on a receptive substance such as wax or lead.
- The impression so made.
- The design or emblem itself, belonging exclusively to the user: a monarch's seal.
- A small disk or wafer of wax, lead, or paper bearing such an imprint and affixed to a document to prove authenticity or to secure it.
- Something, such as a commercial hallmark, that authenticates, confirms, or attests.
- A substance, especially an adhesive agent such as wax or putty, used to close or secure something or to prevent seepage of moisture or air.
- A device that joins two systems or elements in such a way as to prevent leakage.
- An airtight closure.
- A closure, as on a package, used to prove that the contents have not been tampered with.
- A small decorative paper sticker.
- To affix a seal to in order to prove authenticity or attest to accuracy, legal weight, quality, or another standard.
- To close with or as if with a seal.
- To close hermetically.
- To make fast or fill up, as with plaster or cement.
- To apply a waterproof coating to: seal a blacktop driveway.
- To grant, certify, or designate under seal or authority.
- To establish or determine irrevocably: Our fate was sealed.
- Mormon Church To make (a marriage, for example) binding for life; solemnize forever.
- seal off To close tightly or surround with a barricade or cordon: An unused wing of the hospital was sealed off.
- Any of various aquatic carnivorous mammals of the families Phocidae and Otariidae, found chiefly in the Northern Hemisphere and having a sleek, torpedo-shaped body and limbs that are modified into paddlelike flippers.
- The pelt or fur of one of these animals, especially a fur seal.
- Leather made from the hide of one of these animals.
- To hunt seals.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
Crocodile , Cow , Spider , Deer , Cheetah , Puppy , Fox , Snail , Bear , Fly , Fish , Dog , Chimpanzee , Dolphin , Lobster , Goat , Pig , Cow , Fox , Fly , Owl , Cat , Horse , Goldfish , Puppy , Duck , Hippopotamus , Fly , Snake , Pig , Fly , Tiger , Turtle , Owl , Horse , Monkey , Lobster , Duck , Fish , Squirrel , Duck , Horse , Sheep , Horse , Dog , Bird , Rhinoceros , Shark , Giraffe , Fly , Snake , Pig , Hamster , Duck , Rat , Duck , Eagle , Zebra , Bear , Chicken , Fox , Scorpion , Cow , Cow , Bear , Panda , Monkey , Elephant , Lion , Turtle , Wolf , Shark , Bear , Frog , Rat , Bear , Frog , Jaguar , Fish , Bird , Fly , Snake , Rabbit , Camel , Kangaroo , Kitten , Shark , Kitten , Ant , Bear , Octopus , Bee , Fish , Cat , Alligator