Any aquatic carnivorous mammal of the families Phocidæ and Otariidæ.
- A die or signet having a raised or incised emblem used to stamp an impression on a receptive substance such as wax or lead.
- The impression so made.
- The design or emblem itself, belonging exclusively to the user: a monarch's seal.
- A small disk or wafer of wax, lead, or paper bearing such an imprint and affixed to a document to prove authenticity or to secure it.
- Something, such as a commercial hallmark, that authenticates, confirms, or attests.
- A substance, especially an adhesive agent such as wax or putty, used to close or secure something or to prevent seepage of moisture or air.
- A device that joins two systems or elements in such a way as to prevent leakage.
- An airtight closure.
- A closure, as on a package, used to prove that the contents have not been tampered with.
- A small decorative paper sticker.
- To affix a seal to in order to prove authenticity or attest to accuracy, legal weight, quality, or another standard.
- To close with or as if with a seal.
- To close hermetically.
- To make fast or fill up, as with plaster or cement.
- To apply a waterproof coating to: seal a blacktop driveway.
- To grant, certify, or designate under seal or authority.
- To establish or determine irrevocably: Our fate was sealed.
- Mormon Church To make (a marriage, for example) binding for life; solemnize forever.
- seal off To close tightly or surround with a barricade or cordon: An unused wing of the hospital was sealed off.
- Any of various aquatic carnivorous mammals of the families Phocidae and Otariidae, found chiefly in the Northern Hemisphere and having a sleek, torpedo-shaped body and limbs that are modified into paddlelike flippers.
- The pelt or fur of one of these animals, especially a fur seal.
- Leather made from the hide of one of these animals.
- To hunt seals.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
അധികാരപ്പെടുത്തുക - Adhikaarappeduththuka | Adhikarappeduthuka ;സ്ഥിരപ്പെടുത്തുക - Sthirappeduththuka | Sthirappeduthuka ;മുദ്രകുത്തുക - Mudhrakuththuka | Mudhrakuthuka ;ദൃഢീകരിക്കുക - Dhruddeekarikkuka ;മെഴുക് - Mezhuku ;അംഗീകരിക്കപ്പെട്ട - Amgeekarikkappetta ;
Duck , Rabbit , Duck , Lobster , Frog , Shark , Panda , Horse , Cat , Fish , Camel , Rat , Puppy , Cat , Hippopotamus , Shark , Bear , Kitten , Monkey , Dolphin , Monkey , Kitten , Alligator , Elephant , Lobster , Fox , Fly , Puppy , Lion , Fly , Bear , Rhinoceros , Turtle , Hamster , Fish , Snail , Frog , Squirrel , Cow , Scorpion , Octopus , Fly , Horse , Fox , Fish , Chimpanzee , Cheetah , Fly , Cow , Pig , Bird , Snake , Duck , Goldfish , Deer , Bee , Bear , Tiger , Owl , Cow , Owl , Turtle , Crocodile , Zebra , Fly , Shark , Bear , Cow , Sheep , Fly , Bear , Duck , Rat , Dog , Goat , Pig , Giraffe , Horse , Spider , Pig , Bird , Jaguar , Dog , Snake , Horse , Duck , Wolf , Snake , Kangaroo , Fish , Fox , Eagle , Bear , Ant , Chicken