Any aquatic carnivorous mammal of the families Phocidæ and Otariidæ.
- A die or signet having a raised or incised emblem used to stamp an impression on a receptive substance such as wax or lead.
- The impression so made.
- The design or emblem itself, belonging exclusively to the user: a monarch's seal.
- A small disk or wafer of wax, lead, or paper bearing such an imprint and affixed to a document to prove authenticity or to secure it.
- Something, such as a commercial hallmark, that authenticates, confirms, or attests.
- A substance, especially an adhesive agent such as wax or putty, used to close or secure something or to prevent seepage of moisture or air.
- A device that joins two systems or elements in such a way as to prevent leakage.
- An airtight closure.
- A closure, as on a package, used to prove that the contents have not been tampered with.
- A small decorative paper sticker.
- To affix a seal to in order to prove authenticity or attest to accuracy, legal weight, quality, or another standard.
- To close with or as if with a seal.
- To close hermetically.
- To make fast or fill up, as with plaster or cement.
- To apply a waterproof coating to: seal a blacktop driveway.
- To grant, certify, or designate under seal or authority.
- To establish or determine irrevocably: Our fate was sealed.
- Mormon Church To make (a marriage, for example) binding for life; solemnize forever.
- seal off To close tightly or surround with a barricade or cordon: An unused wing of the hospital was sealed off.
- Any of various aquatic carnivorous mammals of the families Phocidae and Otariidae, found chiefly in the Northern Hemisphere and having a sleek, torpedo-shaped body and limbs that are modified into paddlelike flippers.
- The pelt or fur of one of these animals, especially a fur seal.
- Leather made from the hide of one of these animals.
- To hunt seals.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
Snake , Fly , Horse , Shark , Owl , Goat , Scorpion , Snail , Horse , Jaguar , Puppy , Bee , Kangaroo , Bear , Bear , Cow , Duck , Fly , Giraffe , Wolf , Cat , Dog , Octopus , Chicken , Tiger , Camel , Squirrel , Panda , Cow , Monkey , Bear , Elephant , Bear , Pig , Lion , Duck , Puppy , Frog , Lobster , Sheep , Horse , Rat , Pig , Monkey , Pig , Turtle , Hippopotamus , Snake , Fox , Dog , Rabbit , Turtle , Bird , Fly , Shark , Cow , Duck , Deer , Goldfish , Rat , Kitten , Zebra , Kitten , Duck , Fish , Eagle , Fly , Alligator , Ant , Frog , Fly , Spider , Fish , Fly , Rhinoceros , Fox , Dolphin , Cow , Fish , Duck , Bear , Cheetah , Bird , Cat , Hamster , Horse , Lobster , Snake , Fox , Chimpanzee , Bear , Crocodile , Fish , Shark , Owl