Any aquatic carnivorous mammal of the families Phocidæ and Otariidæ.
- A die or signet having a raised or incised emblem used to stamp an impression on a receptive substance such as wax or lead.
- The impression so made.
- The design or emblem itself, belonging exclusively to the user: a monarch's seal.
- A small disk or wafer of wax, lead, or paper bearing such an imprint and affixed to a document to prove authenticity or to secure it.
- Something, such as a commercial hallmark, that authenticates, confirms, or attests.
- A substance, especially an adhesive agent such as wax or putty, used to close or secure something or to prevent seepage of moisture or air.
- A device that joins two systems or elements in such a way as to prevent leakage.
- An airtight closure.
- A closure, as on a package, used to prove that the contents have not been tampered with.
- A small decorative paper sticker.
- To affix a seal to in order to prove authenticity or attest to accuracy, legal weight, quality, or another standard.
- To close with or as if with a seal.
- To close hermetically.
- To make fast or fill up, as with plaster or cement.
- To apply a waterproof coating to: seal a blacktop driveway.
- To grant, certify, or designate under seal or authority.
- To establish or determine irrevocably: Our fate was sealed.
- Mormon Church To make (a marriage, for example) binding for life; solemnize forever.
- seal off To close tightly or surround with a barricade or cordon: An unused wing of the hospital was sealed off.
- Any of various aquatic carnivorous mammals of the families Phocidae and Otariidae, found chiefly in the Northern Hemisphere and having a sleek, torpedo-shaped body and limbs that are modified into paddlelike flippers.
- The pelt or fur of one of these animals, especially a fur seal.
- Leather made from the hide of one of these animals.
- To hunt seals.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
മുദ്രയരക്ക് - Mudhrayarakku ;കടല്നായ വേട്ട നടത്തുക - Kadalnaaya Vetta Nadaththuka | Kadalnaya Vetta Nadathuka ;അധികാരപ്പെടുത്തുക - Adhikaarappeduththuka | Adhikarappeduthuka ;സ്ഥിരീകരിക്കുക - Sthireekarikkuka ;നീർനായ് - Neernaayu | Neernayu ;കടൽനായ വേട്ട നടത്തുക - Kadalnaaya Vetta Nadaththuka | Kadalnaya Vetta Nadathuka ;
Giraffe , Lion , Horse , Tiger , Fish , Duck , Fly , Duck , Owl , Pig , Horse , Snake , Puppy , Bear , Goat , Fly , Shark , Shark , Scorpion , Cat , Eagle , Pig , Monkey , Monkey , Frog , Fish , Snake , Turtle , Fish , Duck , Bear , Hamster , Alligator , Turtle , Squirrel , Hippopotamus , Shark , Fox , Elephant , Duck , Ant , Cat , Kitten , Fly , Fox , Bear , Cheetah , Rat , Frog , Cow , Fish , Chimpanzee , Fly , Cow , Spider , Octopus , Camel , Cow , Bear , Cow , Bird , Bear , Jaguar , Fly , Horse , Fly , Lobster , Bee , Deer , Kitten , Kangaroo , Panda , Horse , Zebra , Lobster , Wolf , Goldfish , Dog , Snail , Bear , Snake , Rat , Rabbit , Crocodile , Sheep , Pig , Bird , Dolphin , Rhinoceros , Puppy , Fox , Duck , Owl , Chicken , Dog