Any aquatic carnivorous mammal of the families Phocidæ and Otariidæ.
- A die or signet having a raised or incised emblem used to stamp an impression on a receptive substance such as wax or lead.
- The impression so made.
- The design or emblem itself, belonging exclusively to the user: a monarch's seal.
- A small disk or wafer of wax, lead, or paper bearing such an imprint and affixed to a document to prove authenticity or to secure it.
- Something, such as a commercial hallmark, that authenticates, confirms, or attests.
- A substance, especially an adhesive agent such as wax or putty, used to close or secure something or to prevent seepage of moisture or air.
- A device that joins two systems or elements in such a way as to prevent leakage.
- An airtight closure.
- A closure, as on a package, used to prove that the contents have not been tampered with.
- A small decorative paper sticker.
- To affix a seal to in order to prove authenticity or attest to accuracy, legal weight, quality, or another standard.
- To close with or as if with a seal.
- To close hermetically.
- To make fast or fill up, as with plaster or cement.
- To apply a waterproof coating to: seal a blacktop driveway.
- To grant, certify, or designate under seal or authority.
- To establish or determine irrevocably: Our fate was sealed.
- Mormon Church To make (a marriage, for example) binding for life; solemnize forever.
- seal off To close tightly or surround with a barricade or cordon: An unused wing of the hospital was sealed off.
- Any of various aquatic carnivorous mammals of the families Phocidae and Otariidae, found chiefly in the Northern Hemisphere and having a sleek, torpedo-shaped body and limbs that are modified into paddlelike flippers.
- The pelt or fur of one of these animals, especially a fur seal.
- Leather made from the hide of one of these animals.
- To hunt seals.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
Horse , Cow , Panda , Lobster , Octopus , Duck , Chimpanzee , Fish , Bear , Sheep , Cow , Fox , Chicken , Duck , Cow , Lobster , Fly , Horse , Rat , Fish , Fly , Fly , Scorpion , Pig , Fox , Cat , Fish , Pig , Spider , Elephant , Owl , Fly , Horse , Hamster , Pig , Rabbit , Fish , Deer , Fox , Bear , Bird , Giraffe , Jaguar , Bear , Goat , Kitten , Dolphin , Duck , Shark , Owl , Cow , Bear , Dog , Squirrel , Monkey , Snail , Bear , Camel , Monkey , Frog , Kangaroo , Lion , Crocodile , Duck , Snake , Eagle , Dog , Alligator , Cheetah , Rhinoceros , Duck , Fly , Bird , Horse , Bear , Cat , Snake , Shark , Bee , Frog , Puppy , Kitten , Hippopotamus , Rat , Shark , Zebra , Goldfish , Tiger , Fly , Turtle , Snake , Ant , Wolf , Turtle , Puppy