Firmly established; not easily moved, shaken, or overthrown; fixed; as, a stable government.
- Resistant to change of position or condition; not easily moved or disturbed: a house built on stable ground; a stable platform.
- Not subject to sudden or extreme change or fluctuation: a stable economy; a stable currency.
- Maintaining equilibrium; self-restoring: a stable aircraft.
- Enduring or permanent: a stable peace.
- Consistently dependable; steadfast of purpose.
- Not subject to mental illness or irrationality: a stable personality.
- Physics Having no known mode of decay; indefinitely long-lived. Used of atomic particles.
- Chemistry Not easily decomposed or otherwise modified chemically.
- A building for the shelter and feeding of domestic animals, especially horses and cattle.
- A group of animals lodged in such a building.
- All the racehorses belonging to a single owner or racing establishment. See Synonyms at flock1.
- The personnel employed to keep and train such a group of racehorses.
- A group, as of athletes or entertainers, under common management: a stable of prizefighters.
- To put or keep in or as if in a stable.
- To live in or as if in a stable.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
അശ്വാലയം - Ashvaalayam | Ashvalayam ;ലായം - Laayam | Layam ;ഉറച്ച - Uracha ;ലായത്തിലെ സേവനം - Laayaththile Sevanam | Layathile Sevanam ;അശ്വകുടി - Ashvakudi ;കുതിരലായം - Kuthiralaayam | Kuthiralayam ;