To drive close; to press firmly together: to wedge into a place.
- The striking of one body against another; collision. See Synonyms at collision.
- The force or impetus transmitted by a collision.
- The effect or impression of one thing on another: still gauging the impact of automation on the lives of factory workers.
- The power of making a strong, immediate impression: a speech that lacked impact.
- To pack firmly together.
- To strike forcefully: meteorites impacting the lunar surface.
- Usage Problem To have an effect or impact on: "No region ... has been more impacted by emerging demographic and economic trends” ( Joel Kotkin).
- Usage Problem To have an effect or impact.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ആഘാതം - Aaghaatham | aghatham ;തള്ള് - Thallu ;സമ്മർദ്ദം - Sammarddham | Sammardham ;അനന്തരഫലം - Anantharaphalam ;കൂട്ടിമുട്ടല് - Koottimuttal ;പ്രഭാവം - Prabhaavam | Prabhavam ;