Relating to duty or obligation; pertaining to those intentions and actions of which right and wrong, virtue and vice, are predicated, or to the rules by which such intentions and actions ought to be directed; relating to the practice, manners, or conduct of men as social beings in relation to each other, as respects right and wrong, so far as they are properly subject to rules.
- Of or concerned with the judgment of the goodness or badness of human action and character: moral scrutiny; a moral quandary.
- Teaching or exhibiting goodness or correctness of character and behavior: a moral lesson.
- Conforming to standards of what is right or just in behavior; virtuous: a moral life.
- Arising from conscience or the sense of right and wrong: a moral obligation.
- Having psychological rather than physical or tangible effects: a moral victory; moral support.
- Based on strong likelihood or firm conviction, rather than on the actual evidence: a moral certainty.
- The lesson or principle contained in or taught by a fable, a story, or an event.
- A concisely expressed precept or general truth; a maxim.
- Rules or habits of conduct, especially of sexual conduct, with reference to standards of right and wrong: a person of loose morals; a decline in the public morals.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
സദാചാരനിരതനായ - Sadhaachaaranirathanaaya | Sadhacharanirathanaya ;ധാര്മ്മികമായ - Dhaarmmikamaaya | Dharmmikamaya ;ധര്മ്മാധര്മ്മവിവേചനപരമായ - Dharmmaadharmmavivechanaparamaaya | Dharmmadharmmavivechanaparamaya ;a person of moral excellence സന്മാര്ഗ്ഗി - a Person Of Moral Excellence Sanmaarggi | a Person Of Moral Excellence Sanmarggi ;കഥയുടെ ആന്തരാര്ത്ഥം - Kathayude Aantharaarththam | Kathayude antharartham ;മയങ്ങുക - Mayanguka ;