To affirm in a public or formal manner; to bear witness; to declare solemnly; to avow.
- To object to, especially in a formal statement. See Synonyms at object.
- To promise or affirm with earnest solemnity: "He continually protested his profound respect” ( Frank Norris).
- Law To declare (a bill) dishonored or refused.
- Archaic To proclaim or make known: "unrough youths that even now/Protest their first of manhood” ( Shakespeare).
- To express strong objection.
- To make an earnest avowal or affirmation.
- A formal declaration of disapproval or objection issued by a concerned person, group, or organization.
- An individual or collective gesture or display of disapproval.
- Law A formal statement drawn up by a notary for a creditor declaring that the debtor has refused to accept or honor a bill.
- Law A formal declaration made by a taxpayer stating that the tax demanded is illegal or excessive and reserving the right to contest it.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ഉറപ്പിച്ചു പറയുക - Urappichu Parayuka ;മറുത്തുപറയുക - Maruththuparayuka | Maruthuparayuka ;നിഷേധം - Nishedham ;മുരണ് - Muran ;സമ്മതമില്ലായ്മ - Sammathamillaayma | Sammathamillayma ;ദൃഢോക്തി - Dhruddokthi ;