A seat for a rider, -- usually made of leather, padded to span comfortably a horse's back, furnished with stirrups for the rider's feet to rest in, and fastened in place with a girth; also, a seat for the rider on a bicycle or tricycle.
- A leather seat for a rider, secured on an animal's back by a girth. Also called regionally rig.
- Similar tack used for attaching a pack to an animal.
- The padded part of a driving harness fitting over a horse's back.
- The seat of a bicycle, motorcycle, or similar vehicle.
- Something shaped like a saddle.
- A cut of meat consisting of part of the backbone and both loins.
- The lower part of a male fowl's back.
- A saddle-shaped depression in the ridge of a hill.
- A ridge between two peaks.
- To put a saddle onto.
- To load or burden; encumber: They were saddled with heavy expenses.
- To saddle a horse.
- To get into a saddle.
- in the saddle In control; dominant.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ഭാരം കയറ്റുക - Bhaaram Kayattuka | Bharam Kayattuka ;കുതിരച്ചേണം - Kuthirachenam ;വാഹനത്തില് ഘടിപ്പിച്ചിട്ടുള്ള ഇരിപ്പിടം - Vaahanaththil Ghadippichittulla Irippidam | Vahanathil Ghadippichittulla Irippidam ;ജീനി - ജീനി ;ജീനിയിടുക - Jeeniyiduka ;ചുമട്ടുമൃഗത്തിന്റെ മുതുകിലെ ചുമടുതാങ്ങി - Chumattumrugaththinre Muthukile Chumaduthaangi | Chumattumrugathinre Muthukile Chumaduthangi ;