Bright; glittering; fiery.
- Having a sharp inclination; precipitous.
- At a rapid or precipitous rate: a steep rise in salaries.
- Excessive; stiff: a steep price.
- Ambitious; difficult: a steep undertaking.
- A precipitous slope.
- To soak in liquid in order to cleanse, soften, or extract a given property from.
- To infuse or subject thoroughly to.
- To make thoroughly wet; saturate.
- To undergo a soaking in liquid.
- The act or process of steeping.
- The state of being steeped.
- A liquid, bath, or solution in which something is steeped.