A charge, especially a pecuniary burden which is imposed by authority.
- A contribution for the support of a government required of persons, groups, or businesses within the domain of that government.
- A fee or dues levied on the members of an organization to meet its expenses.
- A burdensome or excessive demand; a strain.
- To place a tax on (income, property, or goods).
- To exact a tax from.
- Law To assess (court costs, for example).
- To make difficult or excessive demands upon: a boss who taxed everyone's patience.
- To make a charge against; accuse: He was taxed with failure to appear on the day appointed.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
പ്രത്യായം - Prathyaayam | Prathyayam ;തുറം - Thuram ;തിറ - Thira ;മഹസൂല് - Mahasool ;ചെലവ് - Chelavu ;നികുതി ചുമത്തുക - Nikuthi Chumaththuka | Nikuthi Chumathuka ;