First in order of time or development or in intention; primitive; fundamental; original.
- First or highest in rank, quality, or importance; principal.
- Being or standing first in a list, series, or sequence.
- Occurring first in time or sequence; earliest.
- Being or existing as the first or earliest of a kind; primitive.
- Geology Characteristic of or existing in a rock at the time of its formation.
- Serving as or being an essential component, as of a system; basic. See Synonyms at chief.
- Immediate; direct: a primary effect; a primary information source.
- Preliminary to a later stage in a continuing process: primary training.
- Of or relating to a primary school: the primary grades.
- Of or relating to a primary color or colors.
- Linguistics Having a word root or other linguistic element as a basis that cannot be further analyzed or broken down. Used of the derivation of a word or word element.
- Linguistics Referring to present or future time. Used as a collective designation for various present and future verb tenses in Latin, Greek, and Sanskrit.
- Electronics Of, relating to, or constituting an inducting current, circuit, or coil.
- Of, relating to, or designating the main flight feathers projecting along the outer edge of a bird's wing.
- Of or relating to agriculture, forestry, the industries that extract natural materials from the earth, or the products so obtained: a primary commodity.
- Chemistry Relating to the replacement of one of several atoms or radicals in a compound by another atom or radical.
- Chemistry Having a carbon atom attached solely to one other carbon atom in a molecule.
- Botany Of, relating to, or derived from a primary meristem.
- One that is first in time, order, or sequence.
- One that is first or best in degree, quality, or importance.
- One that is fundamental, basic, or elemental.
- A meeting of the registered voters of a political party for the purpose of nominating candidates and for choosing delegates to their party convention.
- A preliminary election in which the registered voters of a political party nominate candidates for office.
- A primary color.
- A primary flight feather.
- Electronics An inducting current, circuit, or coil.
- Astronomy A celestial body, especially a star, relative to other bodies in orbit around it.
- Astronomy The brighter of two stars that make up a double star.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
സര്വ്വപ്രാധാന്യമുള്ള - Sarvvapraadhaanyamulla | Sarvvapradhanyamulla ;ഒന്നാമത്തെ - Onnaamaththe | Onnamathe ;പ്രാഥമികം - Praathamikam | Prathamikam ;കൃത്യമായ - Kruthyamaaya | Kruthyamaya ;ഏറ്റവും മുമ്പിലുള്ള - Ettavum Mumpilulla ;യോഗ്യമായ - Yogyamaaya | Yogyamaya ;