Containing the total amount, number, etc.; comprising all the parts; free from deficiency; all; total; entire; as, the whole earth; the whole solar system; the whole army; the whole nation.
- Containing all components; complete: a whole wardrobe for the tropics.
- Not divided or disjoined; in one unit: a whole loaf.
- Constituting the full amount, extent, or duration: The baby cried the whole trip home.
- Not wounded, injured, or impaired; sound or unhurt: Many escaped the fire frightened but whole.
- Having been restored; healed: After the treatment he felt whole.
- Having the same parents: a whole sister.
- A number, group, set, or thing lacking no part or element; a complete thing.
- An entity or system made up of interrelated parts: The value of the whole was greater than the sum of its parts.
- Informal Entirely; wholly: a whole new idea.
- as a whole All parts or aspects considered; altogether: disliked the acting but enjoyed the play as a whole.
- on the whole Considering everything: on the whole, a happy marriage.
- on the whole In most instances or cases; as a rule: can expect sunny weather, on the whole.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
സമസ്ത - Samastha ;മുഴുവൻ - Muzhuvan ;അഖണ്ഡ - Akhanda ;പൂര്ണ്ണാരോഗ്യമായ - Poornnaarogyamaaya | Poornnarogyamaya ;അകല - Akala ;അവികലമായ - Avikalamaaya | Avikalamaya ;