To come or go near, in place or time; to draw nigh; to advance nearer.
- To come near or nearer, as in space or time: Spring approaches.
- Sports To make an approach, as in golf.
- To come or go near or nearer to: approached the tunnel.
- To come close to, as in appearance, quality, or condition; approximate: The performance approaches perfection.
- To make a proposal or overtures to with a specific end in view: approached the administration for a raise.
- To begin to deal with or work on: approached the task with dread; approached the issue from a historical perspective.
- The act of approaching: the approach of night.
- A fairly close resemblance; an approximation.
- A way or means of reaching something; an access: an approach to the bridge.
- The method used in dealing with or accomplishing: a logical approach to the problem.
- An advance or overture made by one person to another.
- Sports The golf stroke following the drive from the tee with which a player tries to get the ball onto the putting green.
- Sports The steps taken prior to executing a competitive maneuver, as by a diver before diving forward from a springboard or by a bowler before delivering the ball.
- Sports The part of the area behind the foul line in a bowling alley used by a bowler in delivering the ball.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ഇടവഴി - Idavazhi ;ഉപസ്ഥിതി - Upasthithi ;സാദൃശ്യം - Saadhrushyam | Sadhrushyam ;ഉപഗമിക്കുക - Upagamikkuka ;അഭിഗമിക്കുക - Abhigamikkuka ;സമീപിക്കുക - Sameepikkuka ;