The gathering of a crop of any kind; the ingathering of the crops; also, the season of gathering grain and fruits, late summer or early autumn.
- The act or process of gathering a crop.
- The crop that ripens or is gathered in a season.
- The amount or measure of the crop gathered in a season.
- The time or season of such gathering.
- The result or consequence of an activity.
- To gather (a crop).
- To take or kill (fish or deer, for example) for food, sport, or population control.
- To extract from a culture or a living or recently deceased body, especially for transplantation: harvested bone marrow.
- To gather a crop from.
- To receive (the benefits or consequences of an action). See Synonyms at reap.
- To gather a crop.