A stain; a tache.
- A short, light nail with a sharp point and a flat head.
- Nautical A rope for holding down the weather clew of a course.
- Nautical A rope for hauling the outer lower corner of a studdingsail to the boom.
- Nautical The part of a sail, such as the weather clew of a course, to which this rope is fastened.
- Nautical The lower forward corner of a fore-and-aft sail.
- Nautical The position of a vessel relative to the trim of its sails.
- Nautical The act of changing from one position or direction to another.
- Nautical The distance or leg sailed between changes of position or direction.
- A course of action meant to minimize opposition to the attainment of a goal.
- An approach, especially one of a series of changing approaches.
- A large, loose stitch made as a temporary binding or as a marker.
- Stickiness, as that of a newly painted surface.
- To fasten or attach with or as if with a tack: tacked the carpet down.
- To fasten or mark (cloth or a seam, for example) with a loose basting stitch.
- To put together loosely and arbitrarily: tacked some stories together in an attempt to write a novel.
- To add as an extra item; append: tacked two dollars onto the bill.
- Nautical To bring (a vessel) into the wind in order to change course or direction.
- Nautical To change the direction or course of a vessel: Stand by to tack.
- Nautical To change tack: The ship tacked to starboard.
- To change one's course of action.
- Food, especially coarse or inferior foodstuffs.
- The harness for a horse, including the bridle and saddle.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ഭക്ഷണം - Bhakshanam ;ഗതിമാറല് - Gathimaaral | Gathimaral ;കപ്പല് ദിശമാറ്റി ഓടിക്കുക - Kappal Dhishamaatti Odikkuka | Kappal Dhishamatti Odikkuka ;നീണ്ട തുന്നല് - Neenda Thunnal ;മുള്ളാണി - മുള്ളാണി ;ആണി - Aani | ani ;