To make the noise of the cuckoo.
- To prepare (food) for eating by applying heat.
- To prepare or treat by heating: slowly cooked the medicinal mixture.
- Slang To alter or falsify so as to make a more favorable impression; doctor: disreputable accountants who were paid to cook the firm's books.
- To prepare food for eating by applying heat.
- To undergo application of heat especially for the purpose of later ingestion.
- Slang To happen, develop, or take place: What's cooking in town?
- Slang To proceed or perform very well: The band really got cooking after midnight.
- A person who prepares food for eating.
- cook up Informal To fabricate; concoct: cook up an excuse.
- cook (one's) goose Slang To ruin one's chances: The speeding ticket cooked his goose with his father. Her goose was cooked when she was caught cheating on the test.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
സൂദന് - Soodhan ;വേവിക്കുക - Vevikkuka ;ഭക്തകാരന് - Bhakthakaaran | Bhakthakaran ;അടുക്കളക്കാരന് - Adukkalakkaaran | Adukkalakkaran ;പാകു - Paaku | Paku ;വെക്കുക - Vekkuka ;