The act of drawing; also, the thing drawn. Same as Draught.
- A current of air in an enclosed area.
- A device that regulates the flow or circulation of air.
- The act of pulling loads; traction.
- Something that is pulled or drawn; a load.
- A team of animals used to pull loads.
- Nautical The depth of a vessel's keel below the water line, especially when loaded: a river vessel of shallow draft.
- A heavy demand on resources.
- A written order directing the payment of money from an account or fund.
- A gulp, swallow, or inhalation.
- The amount taken in by a single act of drinking or inhaling.
- A measured portion; a dose.
- The drawing of a liquid, as from a cask or keg.
- An amount drawn: ordered two drafts of ale.
- The process or method of selecting one or more individuals from a group, as for a service or duty: a candidate who did not pursue the nomination, but accepted a draft by the party convention.
- Compulsory enrollment in the armed forces; conscription.
- A body of people selected or conscripted.
- Sports A system in which the exclusive rights to new players are distributed among professional teams.
- The act of drawing in a fishnet.
- The quantity of fish caught.
- Any of various stages in the development of a plan, document, or picture: a preliminary draft of a report; the final draft of a paper.
- A representation of something to be constructed.
- A narrow line chiseled on a stone to guide a stonecutter in leveling its surface.
- A slight taper given a die to facilitate the removal of a casting.
- An allowance made for loss in weight of merchandise.
- To select from a group for some usually compulsory service: drafted into the army.
- To select from a group for placement on a sports team.
- To draw up a preliminary version of or plan for.
- To create by thinking and writing; compose: draft a speech.
- To work as a drafter.
- To move, ride, or drive close behind a fast-moving object so as to take advantage of the slipstream, especially in a race.
- Suited for or used for drawing heavy loads: oxen and other draft animals.
- Drawn from a cask or tap: draft beer.
- on draft Drawn from a large container, such as a keg.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ബാങ്കില്നിന്നും പണം എടുക്കുവാനുളള ഉത്തരവ് - Baankilninnum Panam Edukkuvaanulala Uththaravu | Bankilninnum Panam Edukkuvanulala Utharavu ;തിരഞ്ഞെടുക്കുക - Thiranjedukkuka ;ആദ്യപ്രതി - Aadhyaprathi | adhyaprathi ;ബാങ്കിൽനിന്നും പണം എടുക്കുവാനുളള ഉത്തരവ് - Baankilninnum Panam Edukkuvaanulala Uththaravu | Bankilninnum Panam Edukkuvanulala Utharavu ;ആലേഖ്യം - Aalekhyam | alekhyam ;ആസൂത്രണം - Aasoothranam | asoothranam ;